Thursday, June 13, 2013

  Recently I have gotten some advise for highschool. I had to get some advice because I'm going to be a freshman soon. Some advise that I had gotten was from my mom. One of the things she had told me is to not fall into peer pressure. Peer pressure is going to be something we all face in highschool, most of us just have to have the integrity to say NO. I know that we're going to be the youngest ones but we can't just give in. We all know so much better than that. 

  Another thing my mom told me is to take chances. She said that highschool is going to go by fast so do the classes you really want to. She had also said that getting the harder classes done first while you're in your freshman and sophmore year so that you have your last few years to have fun in. I know some of you might not agree but I think this is great advise.


No comments:

Post a Comment