Monday, April 15, 2013







So this year, all the 8th graders are having a Desert Dance. This dance is for 8th graders who will be going into high school. The options we have for the dance are: Never land, Glow in the dark, or A night in Hawaii. In my opinion I think we should do a night in Hawaii.I think this would be a better option because it is a more settle theme. A glow in the dark dance would get everyone all hyped up and many people want to dress up. A never land dance almost seems hard to decorate.For a Hawaiian dance we could have palm trees with Christmas lights everywhere or other fun decorations. I have A TON of Hawaiian decorations at my house so I could bring all of them to help out. This was just my opinion and I'm sure people will have different ones. :)




1 comment:

  1. I love your picture on this post. The colors would be beautiful for the dance.

    ReplyDelete